Social

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wishes

I heard you're feeling nothing's going right
Why don't you let me stop by?
The clock is ticking, running out of time
So we should party all night
So cover your eyes, I have a surprise
I hope you got a healthy appetite
If you wanna dance, if you want it all
You know that I'm the girl that you should call
So make, a wish
I'll make it like your birthday every day
I'll be, your gift
Give you something good to celebrate

WishesFull

WishesMid

WishesClose
Style Details:
Skin -Glam Affair - Brandi - Asia 01
Eye [Crash Republic] Pale Moon Eyes - green
Lashes Pink Acid My Everyday Prim Alpha Eye Makeup - 5 Pack
Hair Magika [01] Forget
Sweater Dress .Atomic. {Forest Friend Sweater} Fox - Pastels - Chapter 4 Birthday!
Hat .Atomic. {Forest Friend Baret} - Fox - Chapter 4 Birthday!
Stockings Alterego cutesh!t - leg fades b/w
Shoes Alterego I mary janes3
Leg Frilly Alterego I frillz accessory set
Bag Luas Urban Style - Cat Bag Mint
Necklace *katat0nik* (dream) Carousel Necklace
Sunglasses Ariskea// Bouvier Glasses mesh // Orbite THE BIG SHOW- May 2014


WishesScene

Scene Details:
Oh la la! :: Wish! :: RARE - Chapter 4 Birthday!
Oh la la! :: A stool - pink :: C - Chapter 4 Birthday!
Kalopsia - Melting Bulb
Oh la la! :: Bunny chair - green :: H - Chapter 4 Birthday!
*ionic* La Ventana - Chapter 4 Birthday!
Oh la la! :: Cloud Lamp :: F - Chapter 4 Birthday!
*ionic* Boho love - Chapter 4 Birthday!
+Half-Deer+ Cloud Tree B - White/Wood (M)
+Half-Deer+ Cloud Tree B - Pink/Wood (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment