Social

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

IntroducingCelebrity

Dusting off the M.Alt and giving styling the men a go. If you like what I do and would like me to use your items in future blog posts for Male items Please Message Briella Ghost my MAIN but my M.Alt and only M.Alt I use for Male styling is Celebrity Ghost he is also my SL partner and would ask that any blog samples be forwarded directly to That account for MALE style Blog posts. :) Suggestions are always welcome!


DebutFull

Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.

DebutMid

Style Details:

Skin -Labyrinth- Leaf Skin
Eyes ID. Gem Eyes _ Basics _ Light _ Aqua
Hair [CheerNo] Hair_Salvio_Darks
Tee REBELL - Cloud Tee    - Dark Style Fair -
Pants Elysium - Grunge Pants - Liquid Size - Red
Shoes [sYs] MOUSYS skate shoes - skull
:Fusion: Bull Skull Necklace     - Dark Style Fair -
Obscure - Black Army Tattoo     - Dark Style Fair -
Elysium - Gael wristband male - silverblue


Celebrity is still finding his style and is open to trying anything so please send LM's to stores you think He should visit! In world name is Celebrity Ghost <3 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment