Social

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sweet Little Devil

I popped over to Dead Apples to see what was new, along with a new store build the store is also on a new little environment. so inspired I took my blog photos there right after I picked up this months group gifty! I also am starting to share some goodies for the upcoming Spring Cosmetics Fair! its only two weeks from April 15th to the 31st. so make sure you pop over and check it out. By the way the super amazing horns im wearing by Plastik were for FLF, and Plastik has moved but I have the new LM included in the links below. They are in GROWL now so don't let them try to hide from you! <3 If you grab the Plastik horns you'll definitely NEED the Yumyum's frisky succubus tail in spring 1 from the we love RP event. it matches perfectly and is animated and they look like they belong together seriously. LOVE!


SweetLilDevilFull

SweetLilDevilMid

SweetLilDevilClose

SweetLilDevilUltra
Style Deetz:
Skin *League* Skin Erin Medium -Pearl
Hair   Exile  Pick Up Lines Wild Fusion 2 ( New Release! )
Eyes   {Dead Apples} Sorrow Eyes - Lilac - Group Gift
Teeth DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Nailpolish MONS / Spring Collection - Hologram - Cosmetic Fair Spring 2014 - Opening April 15th
Lashes Pink Acid My Everyday Prim Alpha Eye Makeup
Eyebrows [okkbye] Esher Eyebrows - Strawb Blond - Cosmetic Fair Spring 2014 - Opening April 15th
Mesh  Hands Slink elegant ( always the only feet and hands I wear)
Mesh  Booty  L.inc Cute Azz  (always the only booty I wear)
Face tattoo [White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Inde  - Cosmetic Fair Spring 2014 - Opening April 15th
Dress  -tb- Fluffy Dress - Water colors - Collabor88 April 2014
Socks / Shoes  JD- Lucy - Pink - Seasons Story Spring 2014
Horns  :[P]:-FLF- Adasia and Light Horns- Sprinkles Edition
Tail   .{yumyums}. Frisky Succubus Tail {Spring I} We Love RP Event April 2014
Necklace1 *katat0nik* (cupcake) Carousel Necklace
Necklace2 MG - Necklace - Knotted Shimmer Pearls
Bracelets .:A&M:. My Fav Bracelet  - White Pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment