Social

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Look Inside

It's my party, I do do what I want (do do what I want)
So while you sit and watch me
I keep dancing alone, da-dancing alone
So would you give love, and give me good till I say stop
Give you a wonder if I give a damn, boy I do not
It's my party, I do do what I want (do do what I want)

I think it's time you realize
You're only wasting your time
Addicted to a tension, you need an intervention
So while you acting like you're sick
Sitting around and talking shit
Dont you get tired of being alone


LookInsideFull
LookInsideMid
LookInsideClose
Credits

Skin .Birdy. Delilah Skin
Hair Truth Misty -Variety Pack
Eyes Crash Republic Gem eyes - Indigo  (She & Him)
Tanktop AMD Mistle Tops - Black
Corset [orage] Cameo Corset
Leggings [R3] Corinne Pants - V2
Shoes Redgrave Helena
Headband =Zenith= Headband Ribbon - Black
Earrings HANDverk Cake Chandelier Earrings - Toothsome
Necklace Atooly  Lady Penguin Necklace
Bracelet Atooly Mustache Bracelet
Bracelet 2 (Bowtique) spiked collar Bracelet
Ring  Skellington Cash Art - Briella Ghost Design
Elbow Socks - [hate this] Mesh Elbow Socks - Black
Chest Harness  [The Forge] Chest harness - Black
Belt [The Forge] Daewen Belt - Black
Thigh Flask .:-CatniP-:.  Lushy flask thigh strap v2
Lion A&A Leo Lionies - Zodiac


No comments:

Post a Comment