Social

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Alien Abode

So I'm trying my hand at Styling something other than people! This is my first published home styling project. With all of the cute things at The Garden Event, I couldn't help myself!


AlienAbodeFull

AlienAbodeDetail1

AlienAbodeDetail2

 Credits

Structure L2 Studio - Kowloon Memory   The Gallery Gift Shop
Consignment Furniture - Sidestep Bed - The Garden Event
Mish Mish - Mini Aliens Table Top Decor - The Garden Event
Standby Inc. Retro Jukebox - Mint - The Garden Event
Deco Survivalist Backpack and Rifle - The Men's Dept.
Encore Mesh Wagon Table - The Men's Dept.
Second Spaces Vintage Tool Cabinet - White  The Men's Dept.
Atelier Visconti Rover Brain Lamp - The Garden
Mad hatmaker Table and Chairs set
Lisp Spring Reading Rug
Lisp Mint frame in a box
Lisp Lilac Frame in a box
Lisp Button Flowers
Lisp Pink Teapot
Lisp Oslo Urchin Prints
Lisp Dining Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment