Social

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Absense

      As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have been away for a few months. I have popped in occasionally but haven't blogged or done photographs on a few months.

    I want to apologize for my abrupt absence this past fall, due to real life events I was unable to devote as much time as I wanted to my blog, photography, and styling in SL. I regret not having given warning and sincerely hope that I haven't burned to many bridges as a result of my departure and the way I just fell off the grid. I am hoping that I can slowly make a return and blog again on a regular schedule. I consider many people in SL friends and feel the need to say it was crappy of me to just disappear. I would have been upset and concerned if someone had done to me what I did myself. People get burned out and need a break, sometimes real life just gets to crazy to handle everything but a simple post would have been better than just poofing.

        I just wanted to drop a note and apologize to anyone I may have disappointed or inconvenienced in my absence.  Please message me in-world if you have any questions and I look forward to styling and blogging regularly in the future.

Kindest regards,
Briella Ghost


No comments:

Post a Comment