Social

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Naughty Witches

Photo credits go to Holli Thespian who saved me by taking extras when I had to re-install my SL because all the photos I was taking had a thick black line on them. I re-installed and now its fine.


NaughtyWitches


NaughtyWitchesMid


Holli's Credits HERE
Credits

Skin YumYums Alli (New Release)
eyes [Crash Repbulic] Gem eyes - Mint
hair Exile Just a reason - Pastels (rare) Arcade Sept 2013
Bodysuit Sassy! Unzip Me Up Bodysuit - Ice (OMG GACHA event)
Boots Curio Obscura - Abomination Mish Mash boots - White (Arcade Sept 2013)
Belt Skirt Holli Pocket Spank me Belt Mini - Sweet treats
Hat RO Magician Hat - Diviner (OMG Gacha Event)
Wings Holli Pocket Flutter by wings - Baby blue (OMG Gacha Event)
Bracelets A&M My fav bracelets - Pearl
Tattoo Milk My Vanity Thigh tattoo
Wand ~common cents~ (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment