Social

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Candy Games with a Sugar Rush

What do you do when you know something's bad for you
And you still can't let go?
I was naive
Your love was like candy
Artificially sweet
I was deceived by the wrapping
Got caught in your web
And I learned how to bleed
I was prey in your bed
And devoured completely
And it hurts my soul
Cause I can't let go
All these walls are caving in
I can't stop my suffering
I hate to show that I've lost control
'Cause I, I keep going right back
To the one thing that I need to walk away from
CandyGamerFull
CandyGamerMid
CandyGamerClose
credits
Look One
Skin Glam Affair Giselle - Medtan 04
Hair Magika Little pack3 - 50% off sale Now!
Eyes Ikon Ascension eyes - Daemon
Top Candy Crunchers - Berry happy w/ tango applier - SL Fashion Week
Overall dress Milk My Overall mini baby pink - boobies show!
Socks Izzies garter socks - White
Boots FD Bossy Boots - shiney pink- with rare boot spikes add ons (arcade)
Bracelets MG Little love heart hoops - Collabor88
Tattoo Ner.Ink tattoo color of happiness
Necklace MG love bullet - Limited 50, Lark - Mr Rabbit - Floral Mes Brics A Bracs event,
Cute Poison Gamer necklace - Hunt gifty
Ring LaGyo Toni ring - The Dressing Room Fushion
Bows Happy Undead Elmyra's bows - Silk Dots - Mes Brics A Bracs event
Bag Le Poppycock  Teatime sac Cour  - She & Him event!
Poses by Pose Maniacs - Kaiden Pose pack SL Fashion Week
SugarRushFull
SugarRushMid
SugarRushClose
Credits
Look 2
Skin Glam Affair Summer Jamacia - Summer fest 2013
Eyes ID Tropical Brights - Galaxy (new release!)
Hair Magika Habit pack 3  (50% off sale!)
Top Holli Pocket Ruffle My Flutters - Heart Me - Teal  SL Fashion Week
Pants [Crash Republic] Knee Shorts - Pink/White   She & Him event!
Shoes GOS Lolita Espadrilles - Cupcake (group Gifty)
Bag Killa Designs - Sugar Rush - Pure Sales Room
Necklace !Admiral Spicy! Oh My Deer Necklace
Lark Sweet Dreams Kitty Necklace - Funny Puppet Event
A&A Drippy Necklace - Monster   (Arcade Gacha)
Bracelet and ring Baubles! by Phe  Pastel Chevron bangles and ring for Candy Factory
Lashes Pink Acid My everyday prim alpha eye make-up 5 pack  (She & Him event!)
Poses Purple poses Claudia - SL Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment