Social

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Little Bones

Doing my usual rounds shopping for this and that and looking for new and hot items I was taken back by the BEAUTIFUL new location for Little Pricks. The creator designer of Little pricks designed a sim that is simply breath taking. So much so I decided Im going to use its many locations for back grounds for future posts. Not only that but she also created a members only section with secluded spots to enjoy a private moment and events as well. Stop by to see the new location and you'll see what I mean.

blog3close


Blog3Full

Blog3Mid

Style Card:

Hair                 Magika Moment Pack 3
Skin                 Glam Affair Amberly Petal Edition Tribal
Dress              Little Bones Show your Bones Floral Mesh (marketplace)
Shoes              Deviant Designs Scream Black Skull Pumps
Tattoo            Little Pricks The Tribe Goddess
Accessories Mandala Milky Way Ring and nails Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment